PrepLogic Practice Exams?

JakeCourtneyJakeCourtney Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've been studying for the A+ OS exam. I have been using PrepLogic's Practice Exams. There are four practice tests with 80 questions each. I am able to pass all of them. Does this mean that I am pretty well prepared for the actual exam? Has anyone used PrepLogics practice exams before?

Comments

• Random21Random21 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've been studying for the A+ OS exam. I have been using PrepLogic's Practice Exams. There are four practice tests with 80 questions each. I am able to pass all of them. Does this mean that I am pretty well prepared for the actual exam? Has anyone used PrepLogics practice exams before?

Worked for me with the core.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Are you reviewing or studying?

Ex, reviewing after having worked in the field and you are familar with hardware and OSs or are you learning the material the first time?

If you are reviewing, you may be fine. I'd look at the TechNotes here as well as even Meyer's Passport book.

If you are studying/learning the material for the first time, I'd suggest a few addition sources.

More importantly, review the objectives found on CompTIA's website and see comfortable you are with the material listed.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • JakeCourtneyJakeCourtney Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've been working with Computers for a long time, so the basic stuff I've got down.
  • Whiteice27Whiteice27 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    (EDIT by Plantwiz)

For the best study material, you should check out Technotes or even visit any of the legitimate sponsors on this site.

While it may be tempting to look for a 'quick' way to pass an exam to claim a certification. The frauds are figured out pretty early if they obtain employment.

Study hard.
    Review the objectives
    Consider a couple books like Meyers and Sybex

Best wishes
    If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    I've found the questions in Preplogic to be rather lengthy and difficult. icon_confused.gif