Good News!

someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
Good News: Just got back from the testing center.. passed the 701 exam. icon_cheers.gif --

Bad News: Picked up Diablo 3 on the way home.. lol icon_twisted.gif

won't be taking the 702 till next weekend, because I got midterms this week, but I am confident that I'll pass! icon_thumright.gif
A.S. - Computer Networking Student (Spring 2014)

CompTIA A+ (passed 10/2012) ----> CompTIA Net+ ----> CCENT :study: ---> CCNA ---> ???

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, and good luck with both your midterms and the 702. icon_thumright.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks.. looking forward to 702 so i can move on to Net+

CompTIA A+ (passed 10/2012) ----> CompTIA Net+ ----> CCENT :study: ---> CCNA ---> ???
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on the pass, and good luck on the 702!
  • someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just got out of the testing center and i am officially A+ certified! Its also my birthday tomorrow.. What a good birthday gift for myself! Looking forward to Network+.. i will take it around december