Options

I’m scared from 98-366 exam

aahmed20aahmed20 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everybody, I will take MTA 98-366 exam next week, and I’m scared from this exam because it’s the first time I take online exam
Nobody have a experience in this exam or real ****.
thank's

Comments

• Options
    JB722JB722 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why would you want a **** of the exam? Being paper certified (without correct knowledge) is certainly not the way to go. This is especially true considering this exam is extremely entry-level, and its topics will be covered in more specialized/in-depth exams.

I believe the exam is not that hard. I have not taken it, but from personally studying the necessary material from the official Microsoft 98-366 learning book, the topics are very entry-level.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    JB722 is right, this is a very basic test. Keep in mind that you are only fooling yourself by using ****. Have some self-respect and dignity and study the hard way. Once you pass that test you will feel like you are on top of the world. The community here is willing to clarify any doubts you may encounter while studying. Feel free to hit us up with questions if you hit a roadblock.
  • Options
    paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    Talking from the perspective of someone that took the exam in the last 3months.

Its easy. Theres no other way to describe it.

So long as you understand the way a network fundamentally functions you will be absolutley fine. Also its only 35 questions long! You can do it!
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)