Boson Net Sim

ztahieztahie Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello!
I have boson net sin V 6.
I can't even know how to start practice on this software icon_redface.gif
1. how can I open a new "regular" 2600 router to practice the commands?
2.I try to open a router.
i typed this-
router>enable
config t
enable password test
Cntl + Z
exit

when i type "enable" its wait that I type the password- (test)
but when I try to enter it, nothing happen, even the keyborad is can't type anything.

am I doing something incorrect?

thanks for your tips....

Comments

• Sa'adSa'ad Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    First off, I would advice you to go to your tools menu, to download the most recent udpates for it.

Tools -> Check for Updates

Once your have the most recent updates downloaded try whatever your doing again if you continue to encounter problems either use the users guide that comes with it if that isn't helpful call their tech support Toll free number.

Good luck!
    INE v4 volume 1
  • ztahieztahie Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • OpiOpi Member Posts: 127
    Can't seem to run iton my laptop .Gives an error saying out of memory, while i have more then enough free memory icon_sad.gif
  • nkirkusnkirkus Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I actually have the latest Boson Netsim for up to CCNP. It is very useful software and the prices have just dropped. I am about to take my CCNA, but when I move to CCNP studies I will probably drop some money on a real lab.

Boson Netsim is probably the most authentic router simulation I've ever witnessed. Of course it is with some minor flaws but it is still a very amazing peice of software.

Don't rely on the netsim alone. Everytime you see something you don't know about - do your best to look that subject up and study everything.
  • blackninjablackninja Member Posts: 385
    Hi nkirkus, welcome to the forum & best of luck for the exam - but I suppose you don't need luck if you've studied.

I have just realized this tread is 4 years old :)
    Currently studying:
    CCIE R&S - using INE workbooks & videos

Currently reading:
    Everything. Twice ;)