INE Raleigh Bootcamp

down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
Just curious to see if anyone else is attending the 10 day bootcamp coming up Oct 8 - 19. I'm excited that this will be ON Cisco campus and will be a great excuse to make work pick me up a few extra shirts while getting educated!

I'm planning to come in at least a day early to stock the refrigerator up with healthy food and energy drinks.
CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11

Comments

• spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Enjoy. Please share your experience. Hopefully, it leads to you getting those four letters (pass, CCIE, cash, etc).
  • down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Will do. I'll most likely provide updates after the bootcamp is over, but will try to provide some updates after the daily sessions are over.

With just over a week until this event, any one else attending?
    Man, between your thread and NOCNinja, I'm looking to see whose Lab bootcamp I'd like to attend. The INE one seems like a better pace, refresher, etc while Narbik's seems like the finishing touches before the exam.
    A close friend of mine went to the Narbik camp and said it was great for the lab like experience. He and I will be attending the INE camp together so I will ask him to fill me in on the direct comparison.

NOCNinja gets 5 dedicated days with a wonderful trainer. I will be immersing myself in 10 days of hands on deep dive as a near final last step towards the lab attempt.
    Your buddy is attempting both? Wow, that sounds like quite the monetary and time investment.
    The company he works for is paying for both. I was able to secure just the INE which is fine with me. $6k for 2 years All access, 2 week bootcamp, and some other goodies is plenty!
  • PsychoFinPsychoFin Member Posts: 280
    That's a great deal man. Narbik also offers a no excuses boot camp which is 12 days. That will be my preference when the time comes. Keep us updated though.
    Will let you guys know and may also try to post some pictures if they allow. Getting everything ready to fly up to Raleigh in the AM. I've already warned work that I plan on submitting expenses for Angus Barn at least one night while I am in town.
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Have fun! Definitely let us know how it is!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • routergodsroutergods Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Schedule Narbik's 12-day AND INE's 10-day and see if you can do them in consecutive weeks....

Or better yet, the "hat trick" option... sandwich an INE 10-day in between two Narbik 12-days.
    That's like $12 Gs and probably labbing burnout. The two of them maybe at the beginning and ending of your lab prep wouldn't be bad.
    routergods wrote: »
    Schedule Narbik's 12-day AND INE's 10-day and see if you can do them in consecutive weeks....

Or better yet, the "hat trick" option... sandwich an INE 10-day in between two Narbik 12-days.

If I were able to be away from the house/work for a full month I would. Unfortunately I may have to wait for a supplemental session.
    That's like $12 Gs and probably labbing burnout. The two of them maybe at the beginning and ending of your lab prep wouldn't be bad.

Worse than that actually. Don't forget flights/hotel/food/rental cars/etc. Closer to $15k+ which is small as compared to the bigger picture.

FWIW I'm actually sitting in the CLT airport right now waiting for the short hop over to Raleigh. If I weren't on a first class leg, I would have picked up a rental car and driven over!
  • PsychoFinPsychoFin Member Posts: 280
    Can't wait for your updates and hopefully a review too! Enjoy and make the most of it.
    I'll be posting some session notes in my other thread. So far I enjoyed day 1 and am looking forward to the fun day 2 brings