Options

[Passed]: 70-294

PeccoPecco Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
I wrote the 294 on Friday afternoon. It was a fairly difficult exam. I wasn't expecting to write it until 1st week of March, but, since the 2nd shot came back I thought "why not". I passed but didn't do as well as I would have liked to, only scored 766.
Now on to 297...last one icon_lol.gif
Lack of planning on your part will not constitute an emergency on my part!

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

Good luck on the 70-297!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats!
    witty comment
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    skaeightskaeight Member Posts: 130
    Pecco wrote:
    I wrote the 294 on Friday afternoon. It was a fairly difficult exam. I wasn't expecting to write it until 1st week of March, but, since the 2nd shot came back I thought "why not". I passed but didn't do as well as I would have liked to, only scored 766.
    Now on to 297...last one icon_lol.gif

Congrats on passing! I'm finally getting myself back in test taking mode, and I'm going to schedule this test probably for the first week in March.

Which study materials did you use? Is there anything that I should watch out for? I'm currently using the MS Press Book, will this be adequate? Thanks.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good luck on the 297.
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    PeccoPecco Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    skaeight wrote:
    Congrats on passing! I'm finally getting myself back in test taking mode, and I'm going to schedule this test probably for the first week in March.

Which study materials did you use? Is there anything that I should watch out for? I'm currently using the MS Press Book, will this be adequate? Thanks.

I used Self Test Software. It was provided to me from my company's training department. It's pretty good stuff. The study guide is a little weak but it covers all applicable areas. The best part about Self Test is the practice tests. It give you a really good feeling for the types of questions MS will ask. I also read (most of) MOC and Sybex.
    Lack of planning on your part will not constitute an emergency on my part!
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    pjrousepjrouse Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    how many questions is it?

Thanks

Paul
    VCP5-DCV
    MCSE Server 2012
    MCITP: Enterprise Administrator - Server 2008
    Network+