CCNP Route FLG PDF?

Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anybody know where / how I can get my hands on a PDF copy of the FLG CCNP Route book? I have the big hard copy book but it't not much fun to lug around.

http://www.amazon.com/Troubleshooting-Maintaining-Networks-Foundation-Learning/dp/1587058766/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_z

I don't mind purchasing it if I need to but would be helpful for study on the go.

Thanks!
Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
"Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi

Comments

• f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I bought mine for my kindle, it worked out quite nice :)
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You'd probably have to buy one, even if you have the full sized paper book. I think the books come with a coupon?... I hope. I'll be in the same spot sometime soon!

All tech books should come with a PDF version on disk! icon_cry.gif
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    They used to come with a copy on the CD that comes with the book, but I don't know if that is still the case.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    My ROUTE FLG didn't come with a dvd/cd. I double checked my jewel case and the book. Nothing.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• spd3432spd3432 Member Posts: 224
    Nothing with the book. Best you could do would be catch it on one of the eBook of the week deals for $9.99. They change every Sunday. Last week one of them had the Route OCG

Cisco Press -- $9.99 eBook Deal of the Week | Cisco Press
    Pearson -- $9.99 eBook Deal of the Week | Pearson IT Certification
    ----CCNP goal----
    Route [ ] Studying
    Switch [ ] Next
    Tshoot [ ] Eventually
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nothing with the book. Best you could do would be catch it on one of the eBook of the week deals for $9.99. They change every Sunday. Last week one of them had the Route OCG

Cisco Press -- $9.99 eBook Deal of the Week | Cisco Press
    Pearson -- $9.99 eBook Deal of the Week | Pearson IT Certification

Nice I'll have to keep my eye out for the deals then.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi