About to buy...

Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
CCNP All-in-One Video Boot Camp by Chris Bryant

I also see on Chris's site:

CCNP ROUTE Hard Copy Study Guide From Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933

So the site is a bit hard to follow. Looks like in the second link I provided here is a 3 ring binder with only lab content? Is this separate from the DVD/Downloadable content on the site?
Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
"Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi

Comments

• Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I guess others are equally as confused. icon_sad.gif
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Send Chris an e-mail. He's extremely responsive. Plus, he's a very nice person, too. So any questions you may have he'll most likely answer you back in a timely manner.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I actually just did finished doing that. Haha! :) Thanks anyway!
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey Daniel,

That is 100% correct. I ordered both those things and it is a 3 ring binder with all of the material he goes through on the videos. From time to time there are some things in the study guide he only briefly talks about but it's mostly useful for taking notes on and not having to watch the videos over and over if you don't have access to a computer.