2 x cisco 3560 switch
1 x cisco 2950T switch
1 x cisco 2621xm
1 x cisco 2611xm
2 x cisco 1841
1 x digi 32cm as access server
2 x wic 1t
1 x NM-8A/S

please any one can help me let me know if i need something else , also do i replace 2950t with 3550 better .

Thanks for all

Comments

• Options
    ayseafayseaf Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey man,

You have an incredible lab already... especially with having those 3560's!

If it were me, I would pick up another 2950 and call it a day.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/81293-how-study-ccent-ccna-tutorial.html

The above link will help you out, a lot! Plus, the lab you have now is rather good. Though, if you wanted quick answers you should have posted in the CCNA section first.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    MAC_Addy wrote: »
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/81293-how-study-ccent-ccna-tutorial.html

The above link will help you out, a lot! Plus, the lab you have now is rather good. Though, if you wanted quick answers you should have posted in the CCNA section first.

Sorry Man , But I think CCNP Section have more professional People can Help me .

I have Other Option if i got 2 x 2621xm & 3 1841 will be better ?
    Also for switch you mean I have to get 2 x 3560 & 2 x 2590T ?
    Also Where I can find the digi console cable ?

Thanks do help guys
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    To be honest with you I think that the CCNA forum have just as many "professional" people as CCNP forum. As for the Digi CM32 you can get a good deal on them on eBay. That is where I purchased mine from.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    Patel128 wrote: »
    To be honest with you I think that the CCNA forum have just as many "professional" people as CCNP forum. As for the Digi CM32 you can get a good deal on them on eBay. That is where I purchased mine from.

How I can Get Console Cable for it ?
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ayseaf wrote: »
    Sorry Man , But I think CCNP Section have more professional People can Help me .
    To be honest, there may be more professional certification level questions asked here. But when you're asking basic questions that can be found with a basic google search - they probably won't reply much since it's a complete novice question. Just like Patel128 said, there are plenty of professionals that can answer these questions on the CCNA section. Also, there is a huge thread on the CCNA section about the Digi CM32.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    ayseaf wrote: »
    How I can Get Console Cable for it ?

You can crimp your own , or order some. If I am not mistaken you can just use straight through cables. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Read this, it's from the CCNA forum
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/75642-digi-cm32-console-server.html
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle