Passed

JakeCourtneyJakeCourtney Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I past the A+ today, now seeing as this is my first certification what exactly do we get for passing?

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations on the new cert!

In a few weeks you will receive a certificate that says that you are a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional. Certificate is suitable for framing, of course. And, you will receive a wallet-sized ID card to carry with you.

Also, in a few days after passing, you can go to the tech's site, http://www.comptia.org/certification/careerid.aspx, set up an account, be able to see the official results of passing a cert exam. You can also have these certs published to an employer, or potential employer, from here as the "official proof" of your having the certification.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.....

Janmike told you what to expect......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • supernuker74supernuker74 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    And man, was it a brain spanker. I never do as well on tests as I should, but at my age, I will take a pass of 680 (on the Core) and a 653 (on the OS) any day. Hey, I am just happy they didn't have any Tandy 1000HX or Basic programming questions!

Anywho, thanks to all (even if you never heard from me, I definitely read everyones posts) and have a good one!

On to N+ or something!