Bryant Advantage -- CCNP Bootcamp for $111

prtechprtech Member Posts: 163
CCNP Boot Camp Cisco CBT DVD SWITCH ROUTE TSHOOT Set With Hard Copy Study Guides

Scroll all the way down to purchase his downloadable videos for $111.

If you browse the site, you can find the videos for the individual exams for $44 each. I just purchased SWITCH earlier for $44.

They also have the CCNA bootcamp for $44.
If at first you do succeed, try something harder.

Comments

• colby_arcolby_ar Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The last time I purchased a Bryant Advantage course I was unable to transcode the videos to work on my iPad (or really anything but Windows) and the books were all Windows EXE files which were completely useless on my Mac and Kindle. I hear good things about Mr. Bryant and his courses, but I think I will spend my money elsewhere.
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You now gain access to the courses via udemy.com so it's not tied to any OS. Just one thing to keep in mind. I've been using udemy for the CCNP route and now the switch course and it works great, keeps your progress and you can login wherever.
  • colby_arcolby_ar Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    f0rgiv3n wrote: »
    You now gain access to the courses via udemy.com so it's not tied to any OS.

That is good to know. Are the videos downloadable? I would really prefer to be able to watch them offline.
  • ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    I am using Chris for my route exam as well through Udemy with no problems. I also am able to view it on my iPad. Thumbs up for his course.
  • elderkaielderkai Member Posts: 279
    It really does bother me how Chris doesn't think of linux users, therefore his books are *.exe. =[
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If subscribe to his page on Facebook he gives coupon codes away all the time 2 weeks ago ccnp video series on udemy was $79.
    You could open it on a windows pc and use a pdf creator and print it to the pdf creator. Now you'll have it all on a pdf that you can open anywhere.
    Colby the videos from udemy are downloadable.