Junosphere topology for JNCIE-SP workbooks

varyesvaryes Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am finding that building a good lab for JNCIE-SP practicing is 50% of success.
I do have both inetzero and proteus workbooks but have no hardware to practice.
Does anyone builded a topology for these workbooks to load into Junosphere for practice?
So far I am practicing on Olive using old JNCIP and JNCIE Study Guides.

Comments

• YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I do have a question for you, regarding the Juniper - SP path. Did you pass JNCIS-SP and JNCIP-SP, by just using olive? What material did you use to study? The only study material I can find is the official courseware, is there anything else out there. I work for an ISP that uses solely Juniper, so I'm looking to move up the SP path.

Thanks.
  • spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Yeah, Juniper is always nebulous but hopefully our JNCIEs can give feedback. Don't the lab books have topologies in order for you set up to lab?
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Any lab workbooks don't come with any JunoSphere topology files. However, with the topology wizard in JunoSphere, you simply just have to place the routers on the map, and draw connections between them. Similar to making a topology in a Visio. Then, the corresponding topology file is created, which is ready for use.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • varyesvaryes Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Aldur. I didn't try Junosphere yet. Do you know if when you create the topology with the wizard, if topology is saved in you profile so you can use it later? Also do you know if you copy your topology in Junosphere to use somewhere else?
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I'm not sure about saving the topology to your profile, it might be possible. But I do know that once you create your topology, you can download the junosphere topology file and upload it back to junosphere at a later time.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender