Options

Best Book for CCNA Voice

Can anyone recommend a book or two for CCNA Voice? I'm looking for the CCNA Lammle equivalent if there is such a book. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    From looking at other people's threads I saw the Cisco Press book for most of them.
    CCNA Voice 640-461 Official Cert Guide

I would probably stick with that book. It is written my Jeremy Cioara and, Michael Valentine , and I know that Cioara has a good way of teaching.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    I think the ciscopress is very well written, layed out well and easy to understand.
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    640-460 was the previous version of the test so the book you posted is out of date
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    JasonITJasonIT Member Posts: 114
    aaron0011 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a book or two for CCNA Voice? I'm looking for the CCNA Lammle equivalent if there is such a book. Thanks!

I am going through this book as well, so far so good!

J
  • Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    The Cisco press book is good, but try to get the real book and not the kindle version. The kindle version really sucks for two reasons: no CD with practice questions, and the diagrams in the book are not well sized.
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.