CCNA Interview Questions

vyaraguddavyaragudda Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Please let me know what kind of questions will be asked at CCNA interview for freshers. Share your interview experience.

Comments

• TurK-FXTurK-FX Member Posts: 174
    I am also wondering...
    WGU classes: Transferred -> AGC1, CLC1, TBP1, CJC1, BVC1, C278, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1, C246, C247, C132, C164, INC1, C277. Appealed -> WFV1 and C393.
    What is Left to take - > EUP1, EUC1, C220, C221, BNC1, GC1, C299, CTV1, DJV1, DHV1, CUV1, CJV1, TPV1, C394
    Currently Studying -> CCNA security (Designing Customized Security & Security)
  • jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    I am confused as to what interview you mean. Are you talking about the CCNA exam? If that's what you are asking, you won't find any answer here other than to go to Cisco's website and look at the test objectives. Anything other than that would be a violation of the student NDA.

If you mean a job interview that requires a CCNA, then I'd say anything from the test objectives is fair game!
  • mohamedshajidmohamedshajid Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think he is asking maybe a interview of Networking administrator. Am i right bro?
    [2013] CCNA Cert Exam @IBM Premier Campus in Sri Lanka
    + Reading Todd Lammle CCNA 7th Edition, CCENT Cert Dummies
    I'm totally afraid of heard strange word of cisco
    + Next Career - Red Hat Linux Networking And CCNA: Security (2013 Before June)
  • gouki2005gouki2005 Member Posts: 197
    I ahve a few an employer ask me.

How do you configure it OSPF(commands)
    How many channels has T1
    What is a VPN

I Dont remenber more.
  • goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passing the CCNA Will give you more then enough ammunition to answer any interview question relevant to the job. Unless they mostly ask you behavior interview questions
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Here's one....What is a loop?
  • atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    Which kind of loop are you referring to? Switching, routing?
  • Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I replied to both when I was asked that.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    You will get questions along the lines of "What is STP?", "What is a Loopback interface?", "What are ACL's used for?", "How do you configure a default route?", etc...

It's like a really easy CCENT test in many cases. Worst case, they stick you in a room with a few routers and a switch and give you a piece of paper telling you to configure them a certain way. Default routes, OSPF, VLAN's, maybe some on the spot subnetting. It really depends on who is hiring you.

A Company: Will want basic knowledge and skills that are applicable to their business.
    A VAR(Value Added Reseller): Will want more advanced CCNA lab style knowledge and skills, like youre fresh off the CCNA exam or even have some experience.

It all about the environment you are stepping into. Hope this helps.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.