Telephone interview during my lunch break

mishymishy Member Posts: 209 ■■■□□□□□□□
Silly me to organise a telephone interview to be done during my lunch break on a Friday when you are already worn out from the weeks work. I think you should allow a 2 hour break before or at least a 30min break and have an hour to spare on the interview.

This will be the second telephone interview but for different company in a week but I can recall how I failed on the other one was failing to prepare sufficiently for the questions I will be asked, I didnt have good answers with examples plus receiving the call 10minutes after the scheduled time had me running up and down thinking they have forgotten about me.

I am usually a one man IT Support on Thursdays + Friday and hopefully nothing breaks before 1pm so I can take my break and prepare but already the day has been hectic.

Comments

• ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Good luck. Just stay calm and don't let them pick it up that you may be flustered......
  • mishymishy Member Posts: 209 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This went well, so now need to prepare for the face to face interview after doing what they call GIA test. Any help on what a GIA test is will be appreciated. I hope I have spelt GIA correctly but all I know is it is a test to see how you deal with problems.

In IT its all about not making the same mistake twice (you never pull a wrong plug twice or play around with important data without a backup) so hence having a second interview in a week has allowed me to nail the second one :)