CISSP processing time

coolz203coolz203 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I just got the email that my endorsement application has been received and in queue. The email says that the process will take up to 6 weeks. Has anybody gotten through this process sooner that the stated 6 weeks?icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• someslackersomeslacker Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/80693-officially-cissp-record-time.html

Looks like ajd86 got theirs back in around 15 days. One of those crap shoots, could take 2 weeks or it could take 6. I'm on day 8 of my endorsement process *shrug* it'll get done when it gets done. A little more waiting won't kill me....yet.icon_lol.gif
  • thegreenlaanternthegreenlaantern Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Coolz203. This forum is very useful at gauging ISC2 time frames. On my paper results and CISSP processing time I almost calculated down to the day based on others postings. Think they are down to around 3 weeks as long as there are no holdups. Here are my numbers:

I submitted my Endorsement Paperwork on August 20. Received the "Got your paperwork, wait 6-weeks" email on August 22.

September 7, I received the email from ISC2 confirming I was a CiSSP.
    September 24 (today), received my ISC2 package in the mail with my Cert.

Congratulations on your test.
  • coolz203coolz203 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ok the waiting is killing me! I know I am being impatient, but it has been 15 days since I have received the endorsement document email. Should I call isc2 to get a status? Or is that a dangerous thing to do?
  • MainframerMainframer Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd just sit tight. It took me about three-and-a-half weeks to get my official email, which arrived in mid-October.
  • jasong318jasong318 Member Posts: 102
    It's been 3 weeks to the day for me icon_sad.gif I know what you mean about the wait...
  • PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    Mainframer wrote: »
    I'd just sit tight. It took me about three-and-a-half weeks to get my official email, which arrived in mid-October.

Same here. I know it kind of sucks, but they DO SAY it could take UP TO 6 weeks. Calling before that time would be silly to me.
    I know they say it will take up to six weeks, but I get excited when I see people saying it took only 15 days! icon_sad.gif
    You can't get too excited on other people's results though. Each endorsement is different, some might get audited more thoroughly than others, you might have things tha take longerto verify, etc, you already passed, that's the hard part, breathe!
  • someslackersomeslacker Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I received my official notice 3 weeks and a day after getting the endorsement received email. Got the email last Wednesday, was a huge relief. Now relaxing until Nov. 1 when I have to start cranking out CPEs.
    I received my official notice 3 weeks and a day after getting the endorsement received email. Got the email last Wednesday, was a huge relief. Now relaxing until Nov. 1 when I have to start cranking out CPEs.

I'm purposely lagging behind on the CourseRA class I'm taking so as to get more CPEs out of it, maybe an extra weeks worth. I lucked out and they had an outage as well which pushed back all the due dates which may give me an additional week. I cant earn them until after Nov 1 as well.
  • gemaltugemaltu Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sir,can send detail for endorsement....i need to make cv
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    For the most current details on (ISC)2 certification endorsement, you will need to contact the (ISC)2 directly at: https://www.isc2.org/endorsement.aspx
  • jasong318jasong318 Member Posts: 102
    Just got my congrats email after 25 days! See, it does happen eventually :)
    congrats, j! still waiting.....lol
    jasong318 wrote: »
    Just got my congrats email after 25 days! See, it does happen eventually :)

Seems to be pretty consistent, mine was 24 days (three weeks three days).
    ok, i got selected for an audit. Has anybody gone through this?
    Sent in my audit paperwork and got the email that they received it. It has been over a week since I have heard anything. Should I call?
    So my processing time is as follows:

10/11/2012 - Notified that ISC2 has received endorsement documentation.
    11/2/2012 - Notified that I have been selected for an audit.
    11/5/2012 - Notified that ISC2 has received audit documentation.
    11/27/2012 - Notified CISSP designation.

So, in total it took 47 days or 6 weeks and 5 days. Just happy to get through it all.
  • jbutler9jbutler9 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Received email that my endorsement was received on October 11th. I had a CISSP colleague endorse me. I went through the online endorsement process. Will update as necessary.
  • jbutler9jbutler9 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Amazingly, after writing the previous post yesterday, I received an email this morning saying that my endorsement application is currently being processed.
  • slim27jointslim27joint Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I say give it about 3-4 weeks after endorsement.
  • JinuyrJinuyr Member Posts: 251 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jbutler9 wrote: »
    Amazingly, after writing the previous post yesterday, I received an email this morning saying that my endorsement application is currently being processed.

My endorsement was received the same day as well. Unfortunately, processing has yet to start on mine...
  • JinuyrJinuyr Member Posts: 251 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got the following message today:

Your recent endorsement request is still being processed.
    Best Regards,
    (ISC)²

icon_sad.gif
  • PenguPengu Member Posts: 46 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Jinuyr wrote: »
    I got the following message today:

Your recent endorsement request is still being processed.
    Best Regards,
    (ISC)²
    icon_sad.gif

Any update on your application? I got the same email at the weekend.
  • afsinclairafsinclair Member Posts: 7 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've gotten the "Your recent endorsement request is still being processed." message twice now. I passed the exam on October 8.

I guess the wheels turn slowly at ISC.

• TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    afsinclair wrote: »
    I've gotten the "Your recent endorsement request is still being processed." message twice now. I passed the exam on October 8.

I guess the wheels turn slowly at ISC.

So, did you e-mail them and ask for an update? Or, did you just get it without a request?
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    These are fairly short turn around times compared to the not recent past when the average was 6-8 weeks - minimum. 90 days was not unheard of either.

It will happen when it happens. Besides, you'll find once its all said and done you'll come to fully appreciate the unofficial CISSP motto: "Its more worthwhile to those who don't than to those who do have it..."

- b/eads
  • RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It took me 21 days exactly from time of submission with the new process.
  • No_NerdNo_Nerd Banned Posts: 168
    for what it is worth , I called ISC2 three days ago and was told it would take four weeks to finish the endorsement.
  • MefodeyMefodey Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Here is my info:
    Passed on 25th of October, endorsed on 26th. Was hoping to be approved after 15 days, but no luck, only received the notification that application was still being processing...
    Still waiting, don't know how long..