Options

Sucess is the consistency to pursue.

KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello there my Seniors,
After reading some life post articles of my fellow friends here, Im very overwhelmed and it gives me a boost of motivation

to keep on going on truly what i want to be,

My life started last year when im unabled to continue my study because of the poverty we strive..But before that Im a dumbass boy

who just go to school attend classes,do homeworks and exams.For thats life to study to have a work.Maybe its because i don`t want the lectures

my teachers always taught.I really love computers,programming doing some stuffs but my school doesn`t teach me that.

After I dropped and not attended my school last year because of poverty that were facing that starts my life I come to the were I was sitting

and think and think and think. Who am I , Why doesn`t I enjoy my life.. What do i really what and what are dreamss are. After several days

my bestfriend at church invite me to us to apply at a computer repair shop near our town and I suddenly accept it. during our work there I see a lot

of challenges a software problem or a hardware problem,wooh I think is is great I enjoy everday there even though we havent salary.But after a week long

my friend has been called by as shipping company he worked as an ojt he is asked if he want to work there as a technical support person.Left at the repair

shop i continue what im doing . After a week my friend call me and said if I do wanna want also there as a programmer but i don`t know if you has a salary or not

I just said to my boss that you are passionate of doing all that creepy things,, I laugh hard on what he said and smile Its ok on me even I don`t have salary

all I want know is the knowledge ill be getting on what work will I do.

Starting working there as a programmer last year sept. I created the a system for customer management and while creating it i did maximize my time to study

all other about programming world. But it comes to the point that my term will almost end my contract for ojt there is only sept - march (a six months contract)

.But ive been there until 10th month or August this year. But what a splendid blessing by Aug 10 companies called me for an interview as a web dveloper or programmer where i pass my resume

But only 2 of them i did attend because of conflict of sched with others and Im at work.When the interview goes on the hr ask me what is my preffered salarry

that the question very hard for me to answer as I don`t want to give a specific salary because I them to do it. I said im ok at $400 i don`t really work for money im just passionately on

doing this things because for me what ever you do as you like comes in great return.. I suprise the hr said ok but I will

morely rise it as maybe it will range up to $700. Im reall y suprise on that.

Now Ive been almost 1year in field of prograaming world, I taught I wouldn`t reach my time preassued goal to a web developer in just 1year but I did it.

And now I keep on doing it as i thinking of getting a CEH certification cause i really like hacking not for its badsided but for its good sides. cause i want

to be a CISM. i have a lot of dreams and wish i could make as for me Sucess is the consistency of pursuing it. thanks for reading my story. Because of many things

I want to learn i have difficulties where to start now. guys would you have a good suggestion ? thanks.
I`m the Designer of my Own Catastrophy

“The best way to predict the FUTURE is to CREATE it”

Comments

• Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Kaii - it's great to hear that things turned out so well for you in such a short time. Good luck on your future endeavors and keep us posted - we'll be rooting for you! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ivanjam wrote: »
    Kaii - it's great to hear that things turned out so well for you in such a short time. Good luck on your future endeavors and keep us posted - we'll be rooting for you! icon_thumright.gif

thanks. ivan ,, i don`t expected this will happen really fast either.. its just all comes with my dreams

dreams can sometimes equivalent to reality i think so.

and money sometimes can`t buy happines :D

For now im working on self paced CEHv6 study..

and also thinking if i can build my homelab just like stark(ironman) .lol.
    I`m the Designer of my Own Catastrophy

“The best way to predict the FUTURE is to CREATE it”
  • Options
    truckfittruckfit Banned Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice

Hope more success come to you.