WGU Facts

KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
WGU is a great online college

taking a degree/ short course here will definitely gauge your knowlege and will excell you in the field you want
but i think only people who can afford or a high earner can enter this icon_sad.gif

using referral application will be free a good thing but in terms of their degree or course fees .
I doubt some like i wouldn`t be able to grasp. Even though how passionate we are or
how we are longing for learning .

degree sample is BSIT that cause $23,000 per 6terms it is eaxactly as 900m in our coutry money icon_sad.gif

hohoho..but the thing that wgu is truly awesome it is yes..

Hope their is some other way to lower the fees or by means of installment.
I`m the Designer of my Own Catastrophy

“The best way to predict the FUTURE is to CREATE it”

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    WGU is $2890 per term. 6 terms is $17,340. Adding the $145 resource fee for 6 terms brings the total to $18,210. That's a bargain in America, compared to other schools, where you can expect to spend a lot more.
  • KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    WGU is $2890 per term. 6 terms is $17,340. Adding the $145 resource fee for 6 terms brings the total to $18,210. That's a bargain in America, compared to other schools, where you can expect to spend a lot more.

im sorry im just new.. but how would be the payment will be done.. are im suppposed to pay the exact $18,210 bfore i start the degree?

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No, you pay per term, which comes out to $3,035.00 per term. You can use Financial Aid, grants, scholarships, or pay cash. But, WGU isn't accepting applicants from the Philippines at this time, according to their website. If you are part of a military family deployed overseas, I think I read somewhere on the site that you may be able to apply then.

WGU is self-paced. There have been a few people on this forum who have done the degree in 1 term (6 months) That's rare though. I am on track to finish in about 15 months total time and I transferred in a lot classes.
  • KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    No, you pay per term, which comes out to $3,035.00 per term. You can use Financial Aid, grants, scholarships, or pay cash. But, WGU isn't accepting applicants from the Philippines at this time, according to their website. If you are part of a military family deployed overseas, I think I read somewhere on the site that you may be able to apply then.

WGU is self-paced. There have been a few people on this forum who have done the degree in 1 term (6 months) That's rare though. I am on track to finish in about 15 months total time and I transferred in a lot classes.

why wgu won`t accept people frm philippines sir? can i see the link ,, how sad ..

• boredgameladboredgamelad Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    College Admission Requirements | Online University Admission | Western Governors University Online
    Will you admit students living outside the U.S.?

At the present time, WGU is accepting applications only from individuals living in the United States and select geographical areas of Canada. (The exceptions are U.S. active-duty military personnel and their families at overseas installations and individuals living in Guam, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.)
  • halaakajanhalaakajan Member Posts: 167
    it would be 900k not 900m