Options

+A Books from Amazon.com

E.SE.S Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Am actually not so much on the internet / not using its that much because of the cost that involved. I will like to know from anybody that might be helpful. Actually I want to buy the Comptia A+ Certification All-in-one exam guide eight edition (exams 220-801 and 220-802) of Mike Meyer’s book but don’t know how I can buy it through amazon.com. I also wants to know whether is it save to buy through such an online stores? How do one get your things? Because am in Africa in a country known by you some called NAMIBIA. Is there also another side by which one can also buy that types of nature books or even site that might be free to get it? Please I will highly appreciate your advice.

Comments

• Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The book you suggested and Amazon.com both have good reputations here in the USA. I petsonally buy from Amazon.com a lot.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    Is it only for USA? Is there any specific person there one can interact with perhaps maybe an e-mail??
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Amazon is shipping to Africa - you need to sign up, provide payment details and address and you are ready to go

Here are the shipping costs

Amazon.com Help: Africa

Amazon does not offer ordering by phone - you need to do this via the website.
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    What maybe if one have an enquiry how can one do it??? Really i appreciate for the responses.
  • Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Use the 'Contact Us' part on Amazon if you have specific ordering questions. I can tell you that here in the USA Amazon has a very good reputation. I purchase a wide variety of products using their web site without issue or concern.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    I agree with everyone. I got all my books from Amazon.
    Studying:
    Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
    Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
    Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold