Options

taken exam on monday

classact728classact728 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
well i will be going to take the exam on monday...i feel good about passen been kicken but on all the exams hear and on other sites. well just wanted to say that this site is great..i will let everyone know i passed or failed and any last pointers for me :D

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck to you, class....!

It's always good to be confident before any type of exam. Just relax and keep a clear mind.

Before my Net+ exam I was passing TechExams and other online practice 90% to 100%, so, if that's any indication, you shouldn't have any problem.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    thanks for the advice :D
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    enjoy yourself on saturday, don't study at all on sunday, maybe read over something you know really well, do a practise test you know you will pass with a good score, try to get to bed early, if you have no work or school and taking the exam in the morning, have a good breakfast and do another practise exam you know you will pass

if you have studied well you should pass no probs
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    tiggertigger Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    well all the sudying i did..it did not pay off i did not pass. i missed it by 5 points icon_sad.gif with all the ssudy marial i used i felt like i didn't sutdy at all. i got crushed on the unix qustions well i guess i wil have to try again thanks for all the help
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Well, when we practically live in an MS world, we're going to get caught off-guard sometimes! Keep at it!

I had a friend who failed A+ OS with something like 425. She studied about 3 or 4 weeks, took the OS again, and passed with around 850--doubled the score.

Best to you as you continue exam preparation.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    thanks for the support i am doing got go in like a month and take it again :)
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    OK you missed. I feel for you there after missing on Sec+, however what you have to do now is plan your next course of action.

Read your score report thoroughly to double check where you were light on knowledge and lay out a study plan from that.

What sort of exam practice did you have prior to sitting?
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007