Design and support 100%
Implementation 71%
Technology 69%

Comments

• jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    better luck next time....study hard...ok
  • EricOEricO Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Chinaman,

DO NOT **** TEST QUESTIONS. Mods please......

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't do well. You came very close though. These tests require a very high passing score IMHO. Just study up a little more, you're almost there. Try playing with the details of the commands a little more. Sounds like you need to revisit the spanning tree stuff a little more too.

Best of luck next time.
  • chinamanchinaman Inactive Imported Users Posts: 167
    opppss.... sorry to **** the question. I was so disappointed anyway next time I'll better do next time.

By the way I visited the cisco website reg. re-taking the exam.
    I'm schedule next 5th of March. Do I need to pay another fee and can I reschedule it like 9th of March.

Thanks again for your help.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    chinaman wrote:
    I failed score 821, it's near 825 icon_sad.gif
    Ouch!! icon_sad.gif Thats probably one question -- that's gotta hurt! crash.gif

Figure out what you need to study icon_study.gif some more -- and do it. This test is over - done - finished - let it go (as hard as that will be for the next couple of days allout.gif ).

Its easier to buy a gun here in the states then it is to re-take a Cisco exam... there's the 5 day waiting period to re-take the exam.

Once you've scheduled (and paid for) and exam, you usually have 1 year to take the exam. The scheduling system may only let you schedule an exam within the next 6 weeks (prometric seems to be 6 weeks, not sure about Vue), but you can reschedule exams up to the day before the exam. I guess I'm 6 hours off of GMT and I have until 5:00pm local time the day before to chicken out on an exam. Having to pay again for the re-test is part of the motivation to pass.

So if you've paid for and scheduled the exam for the 5th, you should be able to reschedule it (at no extra $ charge).

Good luck on your next attempt! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • chinamanchinaman Inactive Imported Users Posts: 167
    Thanks for the info, actually rec. a fail score it doesn't mean that I'm not good at it maybe a little more sleepness nights and a couple of coffee.

So tom. I'll start reading again and see maybe I missed some info.
    Guys any links you know regarding the switching and data flow.

Maybe I'll re-schedule 9th March.
    Thanks again