Today Passed CHFI V8

suraj2010suraj2010 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today i am passed CHFI with 84% and questions are really top and if you want pass CHFI V8 will suggest go through each subject bit by bit and you will clear it with first attempt like i got 84% with first attempt.

Ohh yes chfi v4 question will help you so be practice on it and also have command on chfi v8 book or drm access slides then you will able to clear it.
2018: OSCP - COMPLETED, CISSP - Continue...

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass and welcome to TE!
  • suraj2010suraj2010 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass and welcome to TE!

Thank you
  • QuantumstateQuantumstate Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    (It's amusing how all you guys think you're getting vicon_cool.gif
  • crashdumpcrashdump Banned Posts: 134
    Congratulations. Is there a study guide for CHFI V8?
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    (It's amusing how all you guys think you're getting vicon_cool.gif

Is there any reason to doubt it? The courseware and vouchers on the ECC store are for v8. I havent checked the prometric or vue websites, but they shouldnt be selling vouchers if the exam isnt avalible.
    Ask EC Council. Or wait for your certificate.
  • the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    crashdump wrote: »
    Congratulations. Is there a study guide for CHFI V8?

The only study material I am aware of is the official EC-Council content.
    suraj2010 wrote: »
    Ohh yes chfi v4 question will help you so be practice on it and also have command on chfi v8 book or drm access slides then you will able to clear it.

Careful with that... someone might think you had access to V4 exam questions and v8 slides...
    LOL, they think that those if us already certified, will pay to test for v8. This just in:
  • suraj2010suraj2010 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    SephStorm wrote: »
    Careful with that... someone might think you had access to V4 exam questions and v8 slides...

Thank you for that and sorry i don't have any access to v4 exam questions.
    I just said that because one of my friend was given exam on v4 and after my exam when i am concern with him through phone he with one or 2 question that i remembered which i am attended on v8 he said that no i did not have this type of question of my exam so i said v4 questions are different than v8.

Next about the slides i mean is towards the book slide not original drm access slides.
    LOL, they think that those if us already certified, will pay to test for v8. This just in:

Its EC-Council challenge to all CEH V6 or CEH v7 certified person who can clear it first with its first attempt.
    suraj2010 wrote: »
    Its EC-Council challenge to all CEH V6 or CEH v7 certified person who can clear it first with its first attempt.
    You're not paying attention...