Options

Sa-weet

rydawg1rydawg1 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
WOOT there it is, I passed my OS exam this morning and I am officially "A+ certified". I had failed the OS exam 2 weeks ago by 6 pts and was very discouraged by that, But it's like "they" say, it's not what happens to you but how you deal with it that matters. So, with that in mind, I studied some more and passed! I will now be moving ahead to the Network + cert. Thanks again to the admins of this site I appreciate your efforts.
"man who stand on toliet, is high on pot"...

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude - great job.........what's next
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    rydawg1rydawg1 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm going to do Network +, Server + then MCDST and I'll be done for a little while. icon_cool.gif
    "man who stand on toliet, is high on pot"...
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

Good luck on those upcoming certs.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    COngratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    huzzxhuzzx Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, nice work

When you failed the 1st time, did you work on those areas that you were weak in? So you passed by studying more? Or found out there were more materials you weren't prepared for?

I finished reading A+ for Dummies, and as I go through review questions from this site, I found questions the book didn't even touch on. I'm currently reading Mike Meyers A-I-O, hopefully it'll better prepare me.