Options

I Failed my 70-294 test

cshirercshirer Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed my test icon_sad.gif i went into the test looking for simulations but i got only multiple choice but im going to try harder on the next lol :) you know

Comments

• Options
    skaeightskaeight Member Posts: 130
    That's suprising that you got all multiple choice, I've read a lot of people say they got mainly simulations for this exam. I guess it all depends on what the computer feels like throwing at you though. I actually kind of prefer multiple choice, but who knows what I'll get when I take it.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to study for the test? Well I hope you have better luck next time.
  • Options
    PeccoPecco Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear you failed...to look on the positive side, at least you have an understanding of what MS is looking for.
    I'm surprised you didn't get any SIMs. As far as I knew all tests as of Jan 2006 were going to include SIM questions.
    I wish you good luck for your next (and final) attempt on 294!!! :)
    Lack of planning on your part will not constitute an emergency on my part!
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Hard luck!! I also am surpised that you got no simulations and also surprised at the comment by skaeight, he wrote "That's suprising that you got all multiple choice, I've read a lot of people say they got mainly simulations for this exam." That to me sounds like this exam is sometimes throwing up quite a number of sims. I only had 4 when i sat it but perhaps the format has changed again!! :D