Options

Icnd1 passed

JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
Well that was fun. I showed up at the test center at 7:15 am for a 7:30 am test, as my paperwork from online booking showed 9:30PM central time. I didn't get to test till about 9:15, so I just played the Q/A cisco game on my android phone.

Cisco takes your photo before the test! CompTIA and MS did not, last time I took my test, but it's a been a while, so I am not sure if it's done by MS and others as well now?

I got hit with a bunch of SIMS so I blew almost an hour of my time on the first part of the test, looked at the clock and had 30 minutes left with 25 questions to go. Passed it, what a good feeling :)

Now, have you guys been able to get an electronic version of the cert and then hard copy, or is it one or the other? The email I got from cisco shortly after passing the test just was a simple "congrats/ please verify your name/address" and mentioned the two methods to get the cert...

Thanks!
2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.

Comments

• Options
    jukemjukem Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on your ICND2 studies!icon_study.gif
    “You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”--Will Smith in the Movie: Pursuit of Happyness
  • Options
    DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
    Congrats mate, good luck for part 2
  • Options
    Thanks. So I thought my paperwork said 9:30 AM Central time which is 7:30 AM Pacific so I showed up at 7:15 but they had me wait till 9:15.. That wait just sucked.

Then half way through the test I looked at the clock and only had 30 minutes left.

Scheduling ICND2 for late december.

Tips: Learn your subnetting COLD and don't spend a lot of time or you'll run out of time, like I almost did.
  • Options
    mgates67mgates67 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Just started my ICND2 studies this week too.
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Congratulations! It only gets more fun from here on out!
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    Congratulations !
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    Death DreamDeath Dream Member Posts: 149
  • Options
    StussyNzStussyNz Member Posts: 177
    Congrats; ICDN2 next up. Any more Information you could provide on the ICDN1 exam, looking to sit mine next month.
  • Options
    StussyNz - Pretty much what everybody else has said before, plus there is NDA so I can't really share much, sorry!

Thanks all! Looking forward to ICND2 :)
  • Options
    TurK-FXTurK-FX Member Posts: 174
    Congratz!
    what was your score?
    WGU classes: Transferred -> AGC1, CLC1, TBP1, CJC1, BVC1, C278, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1, C246, C247, C132, C164, INC1, C277. Appealed -> WFV1 and C393.
    What is Left to take - > EUP1, EUC1, C220, C221, BNC1, GC1, C299, CTV1, DJV1, DHV1, CUV1, CJV1, TPV1, C394
    Currently Studying -> CCNA security (Designing Customized Security & Security)
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congrats on your CCENT!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • Options
    someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

looking to take the CCENT this december --
    A.S. - Computer Networking Student (Spring 2014)

CompTIA A+ (passed 10/2012) ----> CompTIA Net+ ----> CCENT :study: ---> CCNA ---> ???
  • Options
    jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    Congratulations!