Is there anything to do after passing?

jdstonejdstone Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I passed my CCNA exam last week. Is there anything i need to do now(contact cisco via email or anything like that), in order to get my welcome packet from them?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    Nope, you are all done....
    No sit back and wait for your certificate....

congratz
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If you read your score report, there should be a URL to the Cisco Certification Tracking site.

Eventually you will get an email that asks you to check your mailing address in your profile -- on the Cisco Certification Tracking site. You can also track the progress of your certificate, and select paper or electronic, and order an additional copy of your certificate. I always get the free paper one, and now also order an additional electronic version since I can't wait for paper one .... think of several weeks worth of nights before Christmas.

I think the Cisco Certification Tracking site will also have a link somewhere on it to the Cisco Certification Community -- for certified individuals. The forums there are uh, less useful than here, but there is "Certification TV" and some other good stuff.

Once you figure out how to get logged into the Cisco Certification Tracking Site (could take 24-48 after the exam, but worth trying anytime), you get your Cisco ID number, and I think you need that for the Cisco Certification Community.

Oh, nearly forgot.... Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif Has anyone given you your key to the secret Cisco Certification Clubhouse and shown you the secret handshake? icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!