Passed CCNA 950 !

kaynaankaynaan Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed my CCNA 2 hours ago !, 950/1000.

thnx guyz 4 all the help, although i registered very recently, i spent quite some time(a few months), just browsing through these forums. invaluable stuff on these forums..........

this was my second attempt, and it seemed almost identical to the last exam ??, exact same simulation ... more on that later...

i gtg celebrate..i'll try to post some suggestions later...4 those who wish to take the exam soon.
God give me the serenity to accept the things that i cannot change...and the courage to change the things i can....and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comments

• EricOEricO Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_cool.gif

Congrats! Welcome to the club. Please post your preparation methods.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • kaynaankaynaan Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My preparation method !

***Books****
    1) Todd lammle's Book 4th edition
    2) Wendell odom ICND

***Simulator***
    BOSON Netsim (CCNP)

**video trainging***
    CBT Nuggets.

**Websites***
    www.subnettingquestions.com
    www.celticrover.com
    techexams.net

i was actually very lucky because a friend of mine is an instructor, who teaches CCNA course, gave me free run of the lab whenever his students were not using it. (I milked that oppurtinity !)

the websites i got from somebody who posted it in this forum, after using them to pass the exam (don't remember who, but thnx !)

this forum has been a great help, in answering some of the more tricky questions.

about the video training, i used as a last resort, after reading for 6 or 7 hours consecutively..it becomes hard to understand concepts.i found it was much easier to sit back and listen to a video lecture after long periods of reading.

i found that neither of the book's are complete, they kind of compliment each other.

it was tough preparing.the exam was'nt so difficult... i hope u will find it just as easy.
    God give me the serenity to accept the things that i cannot change...and the courage to change the things i can....and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    kaynaan wrote:
    I just passed my CCNA 2 hours ago !, 950/1000.
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

The new CCNA buys the beverages! drunken_smilie.gif We'll all stop by after work! Oh, and pizza would be nice!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    Congrats......Keep up the good work
  • CertsPlzCertsPlz Inactive Imported Users Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats i got the exact score three weeks ago :D
    formerly badboyziggy
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    well done on your pass, Good score.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • ms_visioms_visio Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats :D

Can we join ur parth for a drink icon_wink.gif
    :study: