Passed Server +

DJohnsonRoseDJohnsonRose Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed Server+ yesterday, I scored 803/900 so I am pretty pleased with myself. There was a few questions which threw me off but only because the answers could be multiple things and the question gives very limited info on the scenario. If anyone needs tips or info on the exam let me know and I'll be happy to help.

I can also post my personal study notes if anyone wants?

I'm so happy I passed!!! icon_cheers.gif:D:D

Comments

• Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • jameyjameyjameyjamey Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Gratz!!! I'm taking it in three weeks and would love any notes you have. Finding study material has been hard. Not many books out there. Any tips would be appreciated!!!
  • RINTI1012RINTI1012 Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What material did you use???????????
  • redmossbergredmossberg Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love to have your study notes too.
    A.A.S. Computer Network Systems
    B.S. Information System Security
  • bobafett108bobafett108 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    writing server+ in 3 weeks, any hints or help be appreciated. got 7 yrs of experince some server. really worried about it, passed a+ test with 90 or better.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Pretty straight forward, very close to the A+ exam.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hi, congrats on the pass

I'm finding it very difficult to find study materials for the server+ certification

do you perhaps have any pdf's or eBooks?, will it be possible if you could email me?

walternakatana@outlook.com

regards
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Yes, please post your notes and what materials you studied.

Also, congratulations!icon_cheers.gif
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Taking this in a couple hrs.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown