Rocked out with the A+ Hardware test

JoveJove Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
I would like to thank this website and (http://www.mcmcse.com/) for the vast amount of information with numerous certifications. I took the A+ Hardware and Software test today and passed both of them.

Originally, I was going to only use Mike Meyer’s 5th Edition A+ Certification guide, but decided to get as much information as possible from various sources, which is yours and another website.

The practice questions were extremely helpful and I would not have passed without your help.

I am going to take a few months off before I begin studying for the Net + and I will be using your website again.

Comments

• sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice job Jove! MCSE site is excellent!

What was the other website you used if you don't mind? I am going to start studying for me OS..
  • JoveJove Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I went to the CompTIA website and printed off their objectives for the certification. The objectives helped as well as this website and MCSE website.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.....
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?