Cisco training online

gambino123gambino123 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,
I have a question.
Is there any way to give cisco CCNA exam without being present on a VUE point ??
I don't have any option to give it from any center but only from my home.
if you know any web page write here pls..

Comments

• sasprosaspro Member Posts: 114
    You have to go to the vue testing centre to take the exam, you can train anywhere you like but you can't take the test at home
  • AkaricloudAkaricloud Member Posts: 938
    Yep, you have to go to an authorized testing center to write the exams.

The way the Cisco certification exams are written requires that takers be monitored and not allowed to use outside materials. This isn't possible if they allow people to take them from home.
  • gambino123gambino123 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    but I am far away from a cisco center.. are you sure guys??, maybe is any center that you offer this things.
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Yes, this is confirmed, but you dont need to go to a cisco center, but a vue testing center. just see if you can have someone take you to the testing center.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    The info at https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna/ccna_exam?tab=take-your-exam is extremely clear. You'll need to find a way to the VUE testing center.

As the guys mentioned, try to imagine for a second the implications of taking an exam from home.
  • antielvisantielvis Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gambino123 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I have a question.
    Is there any way to give cisco CCNA exam without being present on a VUE point ??
    I don't have any option to give it from any center but only from my home.
    if you know any web page write here pls..

Generally there are view testing centres in most major cities. If you do live in a smaller rural area (far north, etc), what I would suggest you do is check the Vue website to see what is near you. You should also remember sometimes a college campus/university will have testing centres in them.