Options

Getting ready for the 70-686. Advice?

4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
It's all in the title =)
Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm actually reading Windows 7 study material for 680 - 686. So far just using the Sybex material, but I haven't passed either exam so no advice to offer from a direct course material point of view.

You already have some nice certifications I would just continue to use the strategy that got you where you are now.

O and good luck!
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    4_lom which study material are you using? Currently I am going through the mastering sybex Win 7 book.
  • Options
    ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    Having studied and passed the 70-686, I used the Microsoft Training Kit and the "sticky" references found with this forum. Of the two, the sticky prepared me better.
  • Options
    N2IT wrote: »
    4_lom which study material are you using? Currently I am going through the mastering sybex Win 7 book.

I've read the MS Press 686 book, and am now skimming through the Sybex 685/686 book by Darrill Gibson, plus I've watched most of the CBT Nuggets. Mostly now I've just been poking around on the internet and this forum for last minute studying.
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    For practice exam purposes, I found that the Boson Exam Simulator (only for $99) was really informative and gave really good explanations on each question.
  • Options
    kingorankskingoranks Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can you help me with 70-685 video pls
  • Options
    Kingoranks, what is it that you need help with?

• Options
    kingorankskingoranks Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi 4_Lom,So glad to hear from you.I need the 70-685 video if you still have it pls. Passed the 70-680 last week, you are my role model.