Options

Network + Study guide?

shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone, I know this question has been asked before, but I would like everyone's opinion on which study guide to use and prepare for the exam?

Comments

• Options
    IT69IT69 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I read both Mike Myers AIO book and the Exam Cram N10-005 edition while watching professor Messers videos, I would highly recommend the Exam Cram book over the AIO, Exam Cram and Professor Messers were the best resources in my opinion.
  • Options
    shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    icehead14icehead14 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome. I was just logging in to ask and saw this.

Thanks
  • Options
    rchaserchase Member Posts: 126
    Highly recommend SYBEX study guide. I saw the above comment RE: Messer videos. While I did not know of the Messer videos when studying for Net+, I used Messer videos for MCTS Windows 7, excellent video instructor, highly recommend. I'm sure his Net+ vids are of the same excellent quality
  • Options
    TuningislifeTuningislife Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used the Exam Cram for the 004 exam, and Darril's practice questions for the N10-005.
    Completed: B.S. & M.S. in Cybersecurity, and MBA @ UMUC
  • Options
    gatorfangatorfan Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm currently studying as well and I've used Professor Messers videos, Elithecomputerguy (everymanIT) guy and Exam Cram.

For those who have passed recently, do you have any other advice or study materials that helped?
  • Options
    Brandon1981Brandon1981 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used a combo of these...
    • Videos: Professor Messer
    • Videos: CBTNuggets - Mike Shannon
    • Practice Testing: Total Tester by Totalsem
    • Supplemental: Good ole, Wikipedia
    Gotta tell ya, I Professer Messer is the way to go on the N+ videos. Plus, it's free. And no buffering issues like with CBTNuggets.

Between all of those, I made my own composite study guide (a Word document) and added to it over my study sessions. Studied the heck out of that before the test.
  • Options
    rejazrejaz Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When I took this exam I used the Network + Exam Cram, Professor Messer Network + Videos and CBT Nuggets Network + Videos By Keith Barker.

If you have any questions just drop me a message!