W00t! Net+ off the list

TuningislifeTuningislife Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
I swear hitting the submit button was so stressful... But!... 802!

As Biggish pointed out, there were two simulation questions on the exam and 1 matching question on the exam. One sim question was so generic, I had no idea of how to answer it.
Completed: B.S. & M.S. in Cybersecurity, and MBA @ UMUC

Comments

• jgraffjgraff Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass. What material did you use to study?
  • TuningislifeTuningislife Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Um... what didn't I use...
    Exam Cram + LabSims for the 004
    Darril's Network+ questions. I made notes from that.
    Skillport online learning.. kinda a last minute thing
    CBT Nuggets
    Professor Messer
    MeasureUp

I found that the hardest things were that it was not memorization of stuff as it was understanding stuff. I could memorize ports and wires all day, but things like.. Given a scenario...

I am a Windows/Linux system admin with minor Cisco training. So my overall networking knowledge was weak, but when I had questions I would ask our Cisco guys.
    Completed: B.S. & M.S. in Cybersecurity, and MBA @ UMUC
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • biggishbiggish Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation on passing your exams

True, the simulation questions made no sense at all. In my exam, the first 2 questions were simulation questions, and I could not understand them at all.
  • powder21powder21 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I agree on the simulations. The "fluff and fancy color" ones were fine, but the simulations had me scratching my head :) Nice score by the way!