Options

for a bear bones lab with 2811

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
I was planning on using this for my cme lab, with a 3550 poe. Them after I got that down if I can't get the funds to buy another router. Can I just run no telephony-service and rebuild it as my CUCM gateway with vmware.
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• Options
    HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The 2811 is a great router for voice but will require a ISO with voice or Advanced IP services. You will have to enable telephony-services to do anything with CME. Once you have a good IOS image and some Vic2 cards you can use it for both CME and CUCM.
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    Thanks thats what i thought, I want to use it 1st for CME, them remove telephony-service and configure for CUCM, CUC, CUPS
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."