Free eBook: Introducing Windows 8: An Overview for IT Professionals

RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for link!! I'll bookmark it. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • gatorfangatorfan Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the link.
  • Lord NikonLord Nikon Member Posts: 115
    Thanks for the link, can this be used as a tool to study for the tests?
    "This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, ****, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.."

• RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I see it as an introduction yes... but it does not include any practice questions, case scenario or lab exercises in this book for further learning
  • pheromanpheroman Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the link.
  • gabyprgabypr Member Posts: 136 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice share to speed up windows 8 learning process. Thanks
    EC-Council Master in Security Science M.S.S [Done]

Reading Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam prep by Sohel Akhter
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks my friend! reps!+
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • MrNetTekMrNetTek Member Posts: 100 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've compiled this for anyone who likes studying from a single source: http://eddiejackson.net/web_documents/Windows%208%20study%20guide%2070-687.doc

Eddie Jackson (MrNetTek)
    Eddie Jackson - Professional Profile
  • About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    @RomBUS & MrNetTek

Thanks for the information. This will be very helpful in the next few months.
  • TOMWALKTOMWALK Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the link!