taking the 701 in the morning....freaking out

DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
On one hand im pretty positive i can pass. On the other hand that nagging voice in the back of my head is getting to me. Freaking more and more the closer it gets. I mean I see this test as a set up to the next 3 years of my life. Get the A+ hopefully get more interviews and betterish job. Dont pass and im out 178 bucks...... Thinking of cramming the night away

Comments

• StaTiKStaTiK Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Relax. At this point you either know it or you don't and my advice is to get some sleep and then do a last-minute refresher before you head out the door for your test.

I was nervous for my exam too, and not because I didn't know the material but because I was concerned about wasting the money if I failed. In my opinion the practice exams I used had some pretty crappy, poorly-worded questions which caused undue stress. The actual exam seemed to have better quality questions.

Good luck.
  • DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
    Passed the 701 this morning. The first like 7 questions i got really threw me off but I found my groove and passed. Victory nap time.
  • nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm always a bit nervous before an exam, but as long as you stay calm you get the right result! Nice one! icon_cool.gif
    Twitter - ClarkFx