A+ Passed...just a curious question

rainman03rainman03 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my A+ friday, but i am too impatient to wait and see....what does the certificate they send to you look like? Just a stupid little question!

-Joe

Comments

• seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    well i got my network+ 7-8 months ago and it was just a plain looking cert.

my security+ probably 4-5 months ago and it was a pretty blue color.

i dont know if all certs look the same or different but i would assume they are all blue now.
  • madboymadboy Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's fancy looking certificate that almost looks like a degree!

I totally put in the frame i used to have for my degree from Barbie College. icon_redface.gif
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I think mine is pretty cheesy looking, and the Id card is an even bigger joke. Both my Comptia cert cards are completely faded. And you have to pay for a new one.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Your Security+ was blue? All mine are the bronze colored diploma design.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    Your Security+ was blue? All mine are the bronze colored diploma design.
    All mine are the older ones too. I always thought that they looked like the fake diplomas in the frames that you buy in an office supply store. Not very imaginative. CompTIA should have made flashy wall certificates from the beginning in an attempt to make their certs just a little more desirable to have.