CISSP passed!!!!!

sandy2810sandy2810 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear All,

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that I have passed the exam. I must confess this exam has been one of the toughest exam I have given so far. All the questions were mind boggling!!! I did what I do best is select the answer which I thought was the best. Had no stamina to go back and review the questions. Very stressful, I thought I would not make it till the examiner told me "Congratulations" Now need to spend some quality time with my family.

Regards

Comments

• someslackersomeslacker Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! Time for some R&R for sure.
  • jm0202jm0202 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did you take the cbt version?
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @sandy2810 - congrats on the CISSP - job well done! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • wes allenwes allen Member Posts: 540 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
    Congrats! :)
    Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security
  • sandy2810sandy2810 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jm0202 wrote: »
    Did you take the cbt version?

Yes i took the CBT version.
  • VazmanVazman Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What material did you use to pass the exam?
  • PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    Congrats on the CISSP pass.
  • ThistlebackThistleback Member Posts: 151
    Congrats on your pass! It will take you till the end of week to come down from the stress . . . well, maybe less, since you got to know right away that you passed! I took paper test and had to wait . . . hope you are celebrating!
    Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on your pass! It will take you till the end of week to come down from the stress . . . well, maybe less, since you got to know right away that you passed! I took paper test and had to wait . . . hope you are celebrating!

The place where I am based prohibits any kind of celebration that includes beers lol!!! So have to content with just having good food and watch some movies.
    Vazman wrote: »
    Congrats! What material did you use to pass the exam?

I used a lot of different materials like Eric conrad 11th hour, browsed through quicky with the Shon Harris AIO, lot of Video tutorials, CCCure paid quizzes and also went through lots of documents available on cccure site.
  • odog007odog007 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass....