Passed 70-680

testbustertestbuster Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed with 980, just missing one question. I have been cramming for this exam over 2 months and took the global knowledge bootcamp before the exam.

I was supposed to take 70-685 too, but most test centers are closed till January. Now at least I am in a good mood for the holiday reason and recoup my energy because i have been exhausted preparing for these exams.

By the way, i watched Professor messors twice or three times, read all transcender's 200 questions thoroughly several times to make sure I understand why, reviewed all the areas with the instructor with Global Knowledge which helped me piece together those loose ends. i guess paying about 4K for the training did help!

Thanks guys for all the help and good luck with all your future endeavors!

Comments

• jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    Congratulations on your pass, and with a really fantastic score!
  • testbustertestbuster Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't think Transcender study material is illegal. as far as i know, it has been bought by microsoft, right?
  • MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass!
  • jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    Correct, Transcender is valid study material. When people say exam ****, they generally mean illicitly gained brain **** of actual test questions, which violate every single certifying authority's student test agreement. So I will modify my above post accordingly to reflect this clarified information.
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great score.
    I just added transcender to my list of sources. I'll be honest and tell you that I read your post about 5 minutes after you posted and saw that, and I thought the same exact thing as jdballinger.

How do people even get these braindumps together? Are the people that own the testing centers printing out the questions to publish?

Doesnt Microsoft and other vendors have giant pools with 1000s of questions in them?
    don't want to mislead other guys. just edited as suggested. thanks guys for the clarification.
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Were you studying for the 685 while you studied for the 680?
    yes, a lot of overlaps. 70-680 have more image and deployment stuff, with 70-685 more on the troubleshooting and group policies.
  • beembeem Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Another pass for the 70-680 here (didn't see the need for a new thread with so many about!).

Just wanted to say a little bit of a thank you to the community here. I only lurked, but wow, what a resource. I used the MS Press book, cbt nuggets, labbing, a lot of work experience and the abundant resources and tips found on here.

I'm not sure what's next for me. I work in a mixed server/desktop role so considering the 70-640 at the moment, as that's probably more in line with my desired career path.
  • DEC901DEC901 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, me too!!! Passed also using the suggested resources from here, Prof Messer and Don Poulton's book!!! Chasing the 685 and 686 presently!!!