Options

JNCIA-Junos passed.

msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
Finally got around to sitting this one, I think it was on my agenda to pass about a year or so ago but the time never seemed to materialize. I read through the free study guides that were available and geared towards the old JN0-100 about a year and a half ago when I first started to study for the exam. To prep this time around I went through the CBT Nuggets videos to get some use out of the year streaming subscription my employer provides and then read up a little with the current guides on some areas I don't work with much on the job. Most of the knowledge though was accumulated from a year and a half of hands-on with SRX's and EX switches. Given all the hands-on I went into it with since I'm the go-to guy for Juniper in my department, it was more or less a breeze to pass.

Now to get into the security track and study for JNCIS-SEC and beyond which is what I'm really looking forward to.

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    nicely done, and congrats on the pass. :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Woohoo! Congrats! Good luck on the JNCIS-Sec path!
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?