CISA Certification Application Page V-1 & V-2

cyber_amancyber_aman Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,I am writing my application fro CISA Certification. I ve got experience verified on Pages V-1 & V-2 by my previous supervisors. I ve also attached a experience certificate that I received from HR in those companies when changing jobs. This experience certificate does not mention my role during employment.DO I need to get an additional certificate that I was working in Audit function for mentioned period ?Regards,

Comments

• CISPhDCISPhD Member Posts: 114
    You'll need a supervisor to sign the forms attesting to your experience, job functions, and duration.
  • ciphercodesciphercodes Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The following documents are required.

1) Complete and sign the forms.
    2) Get it signed by your supervisor.
    3) Scanned copy of your professional certifications if any.
    4) Scanned copy of your university certification.
    5) Scanned copy of invoice of paid application fees. (optional)

You do not need to send them any experience certificates.
  • CISPhDCISPhD Member Posts: 114
    4) Scanned copy of your university certification.

I believe they specifically require unofficial transcripts. :)
  • ciphercodesciphercodes Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CISPhD wrote: »
    I believe they specifically require unofficial transcripts. :)
    I only used the above listed documents for my CISM application and it was approved without any issue.
    Sorry if I missed anything. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks for taking time for the write up.
  • bmacbmac Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    With regards to V-2. Do you have to get a supervisor to verify ALL job practice areas or is it OK if you have a few missed out?
  • numberfivenumberfive Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bmac wrote: »
    With regards to V-2. Do you have to get a supervisor to verify ALL job practice areas or is it OK if you have a few missed out?

Some could be missed but you must cover all domains.
  • DavefromMDDavefromMD Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I followed the document list suggested by ciphercodes above and submitted the application, degree certificate, other certificates and payment proof. My "Application status" till this morning was "complete - underreview". Now I checked during lunch break and found the status changed to Approved. But still no e-mail saying the approval or at the top on myCertification page on ISACA site, it still says "You currently do not hold any ISACA certifications." Hope to receive an approval e-mail notice soon. Exactly two weeks since I submitted my scanned papers via e-mail.

Edit: Just received e-mail from ISACA that I am officially certified and in 8-10 business days, they will send the certificate and Pin.