Certification cheaters

-prophet--prophet- Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
This is the kind of thing that reaaaaally gets up my nose!!

xxxxxxxx

This company will do the test for a canditate in their name, charge them $2000 and have the actual cert sent to you...

This is exactly what degrades the whole certification industry and our own hard earned certs, does Microsoft or Cisco etc have any quality control measures against this?

Cheers,
Prophet

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    @$$holes. i hope they burn. icon_mad.gif
    witty comment
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    this is just pitiful, why even want the cert if your going to pay someone to do
    it for you icon_mad.gif everyone knows that earning something is better than taking it

this must happen at non-controlled test centers, everytime i take a test they always ask for picture id
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I still don't see the point of having a cert you learned nothing from?]

I mean, what if I got an ASE mechanical certification like that, and then showed up and didn't know how to use a wrench?

You'd think they'd catch on very quickly....
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • EricOEricO Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This crap won't last long.
  • stup4stup4 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    its a con.

only accepts wire transfers and western union.

complete con.

and i don't need security plus to see it
  • IT_AdminIT_Admin Member Posts: 158
    that is retarded. that kind of stuff really gets to me icon_evil.gif i cant believe anyone would pay for that crap. that misses the whole point of certifications.
    Next victim: 70-351

On my way to MCSE 2K3: Security
  • strauchrstrauchr Member Posts: 528 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I hope it is a con. If people try to **** they will get robbed - icon_lol.gif
  • woodwormwoodworm Member Posts: 153
    Wow! icon_eek.gif I didn't think you could get lower than a ****, but with that, you don't even need to learn the brain ****!!!

You have an MCSE/CCNA/etc and not even know what the initials stand for!!!!!

Agree with strauchr, anyone signing up for that deserves to be robbed.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    1. Most of these sites are indeed cons.

2. Pearson VUE (dunno about Prometric...) is fully aware of these socalled 'gunman test' sites and are constantly monitoring test centers abroad for suspicious activity. Such activity includes persons passing exams at a test center thousands of miles from where they live.

3. Posting an URL in these forums is interpreted by google as a link from techexams.net to xxxxxxx, which gives them a bump in search results. Even the negative 'publicity' is an ad for such sites, so please do not post an url or name of such sites.
  • d4nd4n Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If that was true, i'm sure the end user would be quite concerned if a 'MCSE' turned up and could not even turn the PC on....
  • rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A WISE MAN said :
    "NO PAIN NO GAIN - EASY COME EASY GO"

cheers... icon_cool.gif
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.