Passed 70-417

StarkeStarke Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took me two tries but with Second Shot it really doesn't matter. I took it the first time without the 70-417 MS book. Realistically everything you need to know is in that book, pay close attention to the Exam Tips as well. I'm working on the 70-413 now with CBT Nuggets and the MS book. I'll be taking that on 1/9.
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 - MCITP (SA, EA, EMA) - CCA (XD4, XD5, XS5, XS6) - VCP 4

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nicely done! That test sounds like a beast, these upgrade exams are not easy. Good luck with the 413.

How much of a difference or step-up did you find between the 2008 and 2012 tests?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass.
  • StarkeStarke Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Same style with needing to pass the three different sections to get a pass. On my first try I passed two out of three. I think this exam was harder than the 2008 ones though as it seems there is more newer material. IPAM is a giant pain in the butt too.
    Starke wrote: »
    Took me two tries but with Second Shot it really doesn't matter. I took it the first time without the 70-417 MS book. Realistically everything you need to know is in that book, pay close attention to the Exam Tips as well. I'm working on the 70-413 now with CBT Nuggets and the MS book. I'll be taking that on 1/9.
    MCSA: Windows Server 2012 - MCITP (SA, EA, EMA) - CCA (XD4, XD5, XS5, XS6) - VCP 4
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete