Passed Sec+ today!

ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
I took and passed the Security+ exam this morning, with great help from Darril's book. I also took an introductory network security course at my local community college last semester, which was quite helpful. Thanks to everybody here at TechExams for the wealth of information here on the forums. Now it's time to finish up studying for CCENT, and hopefully take that next month.
Currently Studying For: GXPN

Comments

• azmattazmatt Member Posts: 114
  • itsgonnahappenitsgonnahappen Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on your next venture!
  • nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cool.gif
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
    Thanks all! Everybody on these boards has been invaluable to my study's so far. I never would have known about Darril's book, and it's great to see a community of people who are working towards the same goals as I am.
    Currently Studying For: GXPN