I wrote the CISSP exam on Dec 28. I my score was 696. I am shortage of 4 points

jpreddyjpreddy Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is there any options for me to reach out to (ICS)2 customer support and request them for reevaluation or reconsideration. Kindly let me know.

Comments

• jm0202jm0202 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That is too close is about a question
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    That absolutely sucks. I read a while back here that there is a $50 fee for a recount. I would call or email ISC2 for exact details. The printout you received at the test center should have the contact info.
  • emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    If you took the paper test then you will be able to recount.

If you took the CBT then it might be impossible to recount (as there's nothing to verify?). I highly doubt they will award it to you based on the shortage as that could be a slipper slope (5, 10, 15, 20 points etc).

Either way very disheartening. I failed the CCNA (after the CISSP, go figure) and I can't even motivate myself to crack open the book. icon_sad.gif
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I don't believe there is an appeals process for the computer-based exam. There is no human error to account for, unless it's for exam items that are marked with an incorrect key (i.e., the answer option specified as correct for the exam item is actually incorrect).

In any case, contact the (ISC)2 directly for the official word. The after-exam email you received will have the contact information.
  • Jake007Jake007 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow 4 points that's , surely is like 1/2 question off from a pass. Which by guesstimation is about 173/250 or a little less. If you can't get a recount you can at least take the test again after 30 days, which I highly recommend while all the information is still fresh in your head. GOOD LUCK either way , you have to know your gonna do it. TRUST ME I KNOW...