CISSP CBT Dresscode?

docdrizadocdriza Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Like the title suggests, I would like to know if there is a dresscode for the CBT test. I thought I read somewhere that there is a dresscode.

Thanks.

Comments

• jm0202jm0202 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    THat will be under pearson vue rules. I saw no dress code rules when i took the exam
  • Jake007Jake007 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No dress code for the CBT
  • jm0202jm0202 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    docdriza wrote: »
    Like the title suggests, I would like to know if there is a dresscode for the CBT test. I thought I read somewhere that there is a dresscode.

Thanks.
    Well there is no dress code. But they will check your pockets and socks to make sure you won't ****.
  • Jake007Jake007 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jm0202 wrote: »
    Well there is no dress code. But they will check your pockets and socks to make sure you won't ****.

Well they didn't frisk me, lol but they did ask was everything out my pockets,,,. Watch off... they made me even through my gum away...I'm like WTH.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I think I remember reading official literature that mentioned "business casual," but here in California shorts, hoodies, and flip flops would qualify for that.
  • coolz203coolz203 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I dressed to be comfortable. You will be sitting for a while, so comfort is key.
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Last time I took a Pearson Vue test I was wearing fishnets and a tank top... No one said anything.

... This is a joke. :)
  • holysheetmanholysheetman Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I doubt anyone at Pearson VUE cares what you wear. I just took the CISSP on December 22nd at the local Pearson VUE here in Memphis and noticed other people testing with cut-off shorts, tank tops etc... oh and I passed =)