Passed It!

Radio2006Radio2006 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed it about an hour ago. Thanks for all the help ladies and gents!icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• chaser7783chaser7783 Member Posts: 154
  • itsgonnahappenitsgonnahappen Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the achievement!
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Radio2006Radio2006 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • danstardanstar Member Posts: 136
    Congratulations bro
    Preparing for CCNA Certification :study:
    Up Next: CCNP
    Onto the Next: CCNA Voice
    And Umm: CCNP Voice
  • 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Whats next? icon_study.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
    The entire reason for getting these certs was to get back into the government communications world since leaving the Navy. So the next step is finding a job as a systems, network, or security administrator for a company that will utilize my clearance. If no luck, I'll entertain the idea of getting more certs. Time will tell.

Thanks, everyone.
  • ejemmottejemmott Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Radio2006

I have one question did the new change in the Security + exam take effect in you new exam. The performance based questions as at January 5th 2013
    Thanks. No...there were no performance based questions, much to my surprise.
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass. Interesting that CompTIA hasn't added the performance based questions yet but they did say the first quarter so they can start showing up anytime between now and March 31.
    Right on. Thanks for your advice though. I am very glad that I went for it, but if it hadn't been for you, I would have stopped at Network+. Thanks again, bro.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats to you my friend!