ccna voice lab manual rough cuts

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
My question: rough cuts is avaible now($28.00) and the normal ciscopress ecopy avaible 1/16/2013($27.19) Book sometime later($40.00). Has anyone used rough cuts, looks like it was updated in November. My worry is its not complete and might be a waste of time and money.
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    nope, go ahead and give it a try and report back to us! :D
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• RakuraiRakurai Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can always try and view it with a trial account on Safari, just glanced over it real quick this way. Just if you do setup the trial account cancel the subscription right after you do...
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm also very curious to this book and i have it on my amazon, wishlist. Though its hard to tell whether is good or not with no samples or other resources out there.
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    I never got it, trying to get my lab fully running 1st. I chicken out deceided to wait for the real book, coluldn't find anyone who ever bought a rough cut book before .
    Is there a release date for this book yet.
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
    It's listed for January 31 on Amazon. I was reading the sample on Amazon and this might aid you to get the right equipment setup for your lab. It really looks like a good book to get lots of hands on experience in your lab. I will definitely pick it up when released.

[h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
    By the way this image is from the amazon site, free sample for checking out the book. I'm not sure whether its allowed to be posted here or not. Please delete it if it breaks the rules. Again you can read it on the amazon site which is public