Failed the exam with a score of 678

SaeedonWebSaeedonWeb Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today I failed this exam 70-290. I prepared with ucertify's test prep software. I also read/skimmed through the MS Press book on this exam. Any ideas what other test prep software to try?

Comments

• SaeedonWebSaeedonWeb Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There was a question about DFS. How to create a DFS application share available that is setup on two servers that should be in sync and point users from different sites to their own servers. I was totally baffled by this.
  • mishymishy Member Posts: 209 ■■■□□□□□□□
    SaeedonWeb wrote: »
    There was a question about DFS. How to create a DFS application share available that is setup on two servers that should be in sync and point users from different sites to their own servers. I was totally baffled by this.

I dont remember seeing a lot about DFS in the training materials either but I guess I will have to read about that. You were not that far off, how many more exams do you need for your MCSA or MCSE?

Here is the link below to your DFS question
  • SaeedonWebSaeedonWeb Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mishy wrote: »
    I dont remember seeing a lot about DFS in the training materials either but I guess I will have to read about that. You were not that far off, how many more exams do you need for your MCSA or MCSE?

Here is the link below to your DFS question

I passed this exam on my second try. I am just one exam away from MCSA 2003. Then I will do the upgrade to 2008. Thanks for the link.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I see that you passed, so congrats for that. Which is your last exam?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • mishymishy Member Posts: 209 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, I am aiming to do the same thing too. I will be taking the 70-290 next Monday and if I pass, I take on the beast 70-291 then the upgrade exam. I have looked at the Practice exams in MS Press book and most of the question in the practice are not in the book so I am worried I might just stumble on the 290 but I do have a second shot though :)