Passed the Security+ SY0-301

anienhamanienham Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm happy to report I passed the Security+ on my first take.:)
I read the study guide, Get Certified, Get Ahead. I noticed that some of the questions from the Gibson's practice
exams in the book were on the actual exam. Thanks Mr. Gibson for doing a good job.icon_study.gif
Emmett Dulaney's book deserves honorable mention as well.icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. icon_thumright.gif

Whats next??
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
    Nice! Congrats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass and welcome to the forums. Good luck with your next adventure.
  • nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! :)
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • KeithJaggerKeithJagger Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Fine Work...and congrats...Eye of The Tiger, baby!
  • hixantumhixantum Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you got any performance based questions, what would you say they're like?

I remember reading elsewhere, a poster had to enter a configuration command to an Access Control List (ACL).

Messer fails to describe what the 0.0.0.0 represents, I also remember that port type & port number wasn't included in this video as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ZwriOO7G0

Usually in the form of: deny 172.16.5.2 0.0.0.0 tcp 23
  • KeithJaggerKeithJagger Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Fine work....and congrats...continue to kick some ass.
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    congratulation